Amy's soup

My friend Amy made this soup for us when I had my fourth baby.  I asked for the recipe, and she said they had gotten it from their friend, Bonnie, when her youngest sister was born.  They always called it, "Bonnie Soup."  Therefore, I've dubbed this "Amy Soup."

Ingredients:
2 cans Progresso minestrone soup
1 large can Bush's original baked beans
1 pound ground beef/turkey/chicken
cooked noodles to taste, optional

Directions: brown beef/turkey/chicken.  Combine with soups & beans.  Heat & serve.

The second time I made this, I added some pasta because I needed it to stretch, and this time I threw some that I had leftover from yesterday's dinner.  This soup is easy and amazing.


*From what I've been told, you need to buy name brand.  I'm too chicken to try generic.

Comments

Popular Posts